Pages

Wednesday 31 January 2018

Blogger's Bible Review

Blogger's Bible

from
Stationery Geek


Front Cover
So a few months back I was browsing the Stationery Geek website after discovering their Crochet Project Bible and I stumbled across this gem and just knew I had to buy it, it's basically a planner for your blog... But it is so much more than just a planner -  with nearly 2000 social media stickers, inspirational pages, contacts pages and even goals and achievements it's kind of like having a bit of a cheerleader to keep you motivated, I haven't started using it properly yet but it's given me loads of ideas for future posts that I've already started planning and that's just from looking through it.

I'm going to talk about Stationery Geek for a minute... They are a fantastic company with a fairly diverse range of products, some of my favourites include, My Crochet Project Bible, the Crochet/Knitting/Craft Pencils and My Quilting Project Bible (my big craft goal for 2018 is to make a quilt so I'll definitely be getting this soon!) They don't just make items for crafters they also make stuff for kids, families, fitness, schools and teachers... They really have something for everyone and they are more than happy to customise the items too so you can have your logo or a photo on them or even just your name, or if you're like me and have the Blogger's Bible you can plan to do some customising of your own and actually paint or heat emboss the cover ;) Seriously go and have a look at their products you won't be sorry, they ship worldwide too.

(here is a link to get you 10% off your first order from Stationery Geek  CLICK HERE just wait for the box to appear, pop in your email and you'll get a code for 10% off ANYTHING on their site, this link is a referral link so I'll get a discount voucher if you order)

My Custom Stickers

Now let's talk about the awesomeness that is the Blogger's Bible, like I said above inside you get nearly 2000 stickers, they are all different social media icons (blog, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Email, Google+ and YouTube, there is also a plain white box at the end which you could use for anything) so you can keep track of where you've posted and where you still need to post, also there is a pretty awesome page which shows you the peak times to post to each social media platform so you can get your posts maximum visibility! The stickers are actually a part of the book so you don't have to worry about losing them and when you've used a whole page you can just cut/rip it out if you don't want the empty page in there. I don't use all the social medias that the stickers cover so I emailed Stationery Geek and asked if I could swap some (see photo above) and they were SO helpful, after a few emails back and forth they knew exactly what I wanted and had told me how to go about ordering it, which couldn't have been simpler, the dispatch time was pretty incredible too, I ordered one day and it was shipped the next which is amazing anyway let alone for a customised item.

Grid Calendar

There are 2 calendars in the book, grid style and list style, I know that I prefer different styles of calendar depending on what I'm using it for so I'm planning to actually use the two different calendars in the organiser for different things, the grid one will be for planned posts and CALs I'm participating in and  I haven't quite decided what I'll use the list one for just yet... 

Schedule Page
It's A4 in size so you don't have to worry about squeezing your handwriting into small spaces because there is more than enough room on each page. Each month is separated with its own cardboard divider that matches the cover and each month has it's own brainstorming page, goals/monthly overview, grid calendar and then the schedule pages (pictured above) at a glance on the schedule pages you can see if a post has been written, proofed, scheduled, published and if the photos have been taken, the idea is that you can tick the boxes when each task has been completed or if you want to be more thorough there is enough room to write the date each task was done instead. The greyed out social media icons are where you put the stickers once you've posted and there is a Follow Up bar below that to remind you to check for comments etc, there is space for 14 different blog posts each month which is more than enough for me!

Monthly Divider
All in all I think this is a brilliant product and I can't wait to use it properly, I think it's going to be so helpful with keeping me organised and focused so hopefuly it'll mean more posts and content and that I remember to update my projects on Ravelry more often ;) I've been thinking about this and it's great doing a post like this letting people know all about the product and how you 'think' it's going to help you but what you really need is updates to PROVE how effective it has been, so at the end of June I will be doing a 6 month update and at the end of the year I will be doing a 12 month update too.

***These opinions are completely my own!***

No comments:

Post a Comment

SpoolPod & Garment Planner Notepad Review!

Hey guys! I'm back today reviewing some bits from Creative Industry . When they emailed me asking me if I'd like to review their new...